(Ages: 10 – 13)
In Camp Aaron you choose your entire summer camp schedule to fit your interests. Select from over 40 activities everyday!
The best part? You are in control of your summer. With a staff to camper ratio of 1:10, campers get the freedom to explore while still maintaining excellent supervision.
What’s Exciting at Camp Aaron
FREE CHOICE EVERYDAY! Choose from over 40 activities!
- Art – Ceramics, leathercraft, painting, and woodworking
- Sports Leagues and Clinics – Basketball, flag football, gaga, kickball, lacrosse, soccer, softball, hockey, volleyball
- Music & Performing Arts – Dance, improvisation, theater, guitar lessons
- Ropes Challenge Course – High and low climbing elements
- Aquatics – Boating, fishing, water trampoline, and a giant lake slide
- Photography – Digital photography lessons
Sleep-A-Week at the NJ “Y” Camps in Milford, PA
Your child must be registered at the JCC Camps at Medford for Week 6 (August 1st – August 5th) to participate.
This optional add-on to Camp Aaron allows you to experience all the fun and excitement of sleepaway camp in one week. Jet skiing, wind surfing, mountain biking, sports, crafts and more!
Cost: $485 (includes transportation, food, and all activities)