The JCC Camps at Medford is pleased to offer a limited amount of need-based financial assistance to families who qualify. We are committed to providing everyone the opportunity to be a part of our camp family.
- You must register your child for camp before applying for financial assistance.
- Applications are rolling. We recommend that you apply as soon as possible. The Financial Assistance Committee will begin reviewing applications in February.
- You must apply annually for financial assistance.
- The financial assistance process is administered by the JCC bookkeeping office. Please allow three weeks for processing once you are notified from FACTS that your application is complete.
- All details regarding your application are kept confidential.
- Please note that assistance ranges from 5% to 50%, based on financial need.
Summer 2024 Information:
Financial assistance applications will open on January 1, 2024. All financial assistance applications must be submitted by May 31, 2024 to receive assistance for the Summer 2024 camp season.
For questions about our financial assistance process, please contact Doreen Greer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to select the Katz JCC as the organization, and choose the 2024-2025 school year.
Financial assistance is possible thanks to various fundraising efforts as well as generous donations from local donors, and a grant from the Raymond and Gertrude R. Saltzman Foundation.