The JCC Camps at Medford is pleased to offer a limited amount of need-based financial assistance to families who qualify. We are committed to providing everyone the opportunity to be a part of our camp family.
- You must register your child for camp before applying for financial assistance.
- Applications are rolling. We recommend that you apply as soon as possible.
- You must apply annually for financial assistance.
- The financial assistance process is administered by the JCC bookkeeping office. Please allow three weeks for processing once the application is complete.
- All details regarding your application are confidential.
Summer 2018 Deadline: All financial assistance applications must be submitted by May 25, 2018 to receive assistance for the Summer 2018 camp season.
For questions about our financial assistance process, please contact Debbie Friedman Fee at [email protected].
Financial assistance is possible thanks to various fundraising efforts as well as generous donations from local donors, in particular the Raymond and Gertrude R. Saltzman Foundation, which provides the majority of the funds that are distributed.