The JCC Camps at Medford is pleased to offer a limited amount of need-based financial assistance to families who qualify. We are committed to providing everyone the opportunity to be a part of our camp family.
- You must register your child for camp before applying for financial assistance.
- Applications are rolling. We recommend that you apply as soon as possible. The Financial Assistance Committee will begin reviewing applications in February.
- You must apply annually for financial assistance.
- The financial assistance process is administered by the JCC bookkeeping office. Please allow three weeks for processing once you are notified from FACTS that your application is complete.
- All details regarding your application are kept confidential.
- Please note that assistance ranges from 5% to 50%, based on financial need.
Summer 2019 Deadline: All financial assistance applications must be submitted by May 20, 2019 to receive assistance for the Summer 2019 camp season.
For questions about our financial assistance process, please contact Debbie Friedman Fee at [email protected].
Make sure to select the Katz JCC as the organization, and choose the 2019-2020 school year.
Financial assistance is possible thanks to various fundraising efforts as well as generous donations from local donors, and a grant from the Raymond and Gertrude R. Saltzman Foundation.